Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get any advice of a group for a ';questioning Mormon';?

Any latter day saints church has ';investigators'; classes and you can understand and learn more as to if its right for you or not. I have been investigating for 3 months and I have never been happier or had a more positive frame of mind. Good luck=)Can I get any advice of a group for a ';questioning Mormon';?
Join ';Talk 2 a Pastor';.





We discuss that a great deal.





There are also several chat rooms where you can ask questions in the Paltalk system.





I'll have the Paltalk chatroom, ';Talk 2 a Pastor'; open in about 20 minutes.





Download and install the free version of Paltalk at the link below.





Pastor ArtCan I get any advice of a group for a ';questioning Mormon';?
www.postmormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment