Monday, August 23, 2010

I am in the Boston area and need advice on where to go and get my 1st tattoo can you help?

For a first timer, you can't beat...


South Boston Tattoo Co.


98 Tenean Street


Boston, MA 02122


617)464-2000


you will feel right at home.I am in the Boston area and need advice on where to go and get my 1st tattoo can you help?
I get my tattoos out of state, but I did a yellowpages search and found a bunch of places. You can look at them and pick one, whichever's closest to you..





http://www.yellowpages.com/Boston-MA/Tat鈥?/a>I am in the Boston area and need advice on where to go and get my 1st tattoo can you help?
i'm in boston area too and a god place would be





Pino Brothers INK





1100 Cambridge St


Cambridge, MA, 02139


(617) 250-9903
i live about 2 hours from boston so i dont really know any shops in there area...you must know someone with a tatto.. a friend or family member ask them were they got theres im sure they will tell you also.. do a local search of tattoos in boston.. most places do have sites you can check out there work see if there is any place you want to go.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment