Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi, does anyone have any advice on which bottles to get. Either Dr Browns or Tommee tippee closer to nature?

I don't know about the other bottles... But I used Dr. Browns BPA free bottles for my daughter and I love them. My only complaint is all the pieces, they can be quite time consuming,especially when it comes to cleaning them.. but all in all I like them a lot. I used the the standard bottles, not the wide bottles... the smaller bottle nipples worked better for my daughter.





I am pregnant again %26amp; plan on ';trying'; Sassy Mam bottles first-heard good things about them %26amp; they are less pieces. But if they don't work to well I am just going to go back to using Dr. Browns.





* Also, finding replacement pieces for the Dr. Browns bottles wasn't always so easy either :-(Hi, does anyone have any advice on which bottles to get. Either Dr Browns or Tommee tippee closer to nature?
I suggest Dr. Brown's bottles to all my mommies. I absolutely love them and find that babies do so well with them (especially if they have reflux or they eat too quickly). I am so happy that Dr. Brown's started making BPA free bottles!


I have never heard or seen the Tommee Tippee bottle, which is surprising because I feel like I have used every type of bottle out on the market and even those that aren't on the market (Haeberman, pigeon). Guess I need to look them up and learn more...thanks for the intro!Hi, does anyone have any advice on which bottles to get. Either Dr Browns or Tommee tippee closer to nature?
We used Dr Browns for my son due to his reflux and they were amazing. The only complaints that I have are the tan pieces can get mold in them no matter how hard you clean them and then have to be replaced. Also they are a pain to clean if you do them by hand. It used to take us 45 mins to clean 8 bottles. We now use Vent-airs.





ETA: You also have to replace the cleaning straws every so often because they get destroyed. Which can get expensive. I think we payed 6 dollars for 4 cleaning pipes.
Dr. Browns!
I don't like the nipples on the Dr. Browns bottles. I've never tried the Tommee tippee.
we used and are planning on useing tommee tippee ones again! had no problems, replacment teats are easy to get hold of!
heya


we have the MAM bpa free bottles, theyre really good and prevent colic :-). the tommee tippee closer to nature ones are great too :-)
AVENT are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment