Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need your advice my boyfriend is 17 and i am 20 and we want to get married?

I am 20 and my boyfriend is 17 we love each other and want to get married next June his grandmother thinks he is to young to get married. But i want to be with him so is he too young or are we ment to be together?I need your advice my boyfriend is 17 and i am 20 and we want to get married?
Most young adults have a fairy tale view of marriage. I know when I was younger I sure did. However, marriage is tough. In addition to love, it calls for a lot of maturity, unselfishness and sacrifice. Most young people are inspired to get married for the sexual aspect of marriage but marriage is much more than a legal permit to sleep together. Marrige is a sacred covenant before God and is meant to last forever. When most people take the vows ';For better of for worse.';, they usually only mean for the better and when the first sign of trouble comes they are quick to seek out a divorce. There is saying which states, ';Good things come to those who wait.'; I wish you and your bf all the best. However, I think the two of you would be doing a great disservice to yourselves if you were to marry at such a young age. At 17 and 20, a person just doesn't have the necessary maturity needed required of marriage. At your youthful ages the two of you are just beginning to live and dream. At this point in your lives you should be focusing on your education and future career plans, because marriage can also be expensive, especially when children become involved. The number one reason people get married is for sex. The number one reason for divorce is money and finances. I pray that the two of you make the right decision and wait until you are a little older. Peace and God bless.I need your advice my boyfriend is 17 and i am 20 and we want to get married?
Of course he's too young, he's a child. The urgency in this is just proving that you are too immature to be married. Part of being grown up is being patient and taking steps instead of acting hasty on impulse just because ';we want to be together';. If you want to get married then wait a few years when your not so impatient.
Well Honey I just left this site and swore I wouldnt come back on it but I was flipping through and happened to see your question. Let me give you a word of advice. One way to know if you should marry is for you both to ask your self this question. If he/she becomes very ill, will I be able to take care of him/her. Can I bathe him? Can I change his/her diapers? Am I willing to sit in a hospital and take care of him and support him emotionally. You need to ask yourselves the what ifs. When I was 18 my very young husband got very ill and I had to do all of this stuff. Also, My sick Grandma came and lived with us as time went on. I had to take my little sister in. We wounded up having to take his little brother in. We also had little money. No fancy vacations for us. He suffered migraines and that really screwed us up. He worked all the time too. I had surgery and he had to work and help take care of me. Can you two handle the hard times that will come, they will come. I really believe that if you two really think you want to marry, then please for yourselves go take some pre marriage counceling. This marriage stuff IS NOT a game. Besides who is going to support you? If you all are married it is not up to anyone to take care of you but your selves. Real men and women don't live on people. They handle their own affairs. Are you able to take care of yourselves financially? I highly doubt it.
You are both young. The problem is this......you don't even know what you truly believe life yet. Your ideas are still the ideas of your parents. What do you really want in 10 years? How will you get it? How will you support your family? How do you really want to raise them??? Your ideas are still from your own parents. That's all you have as experience. You need to travel, to get out on your own, to start experiencing other cultures, other languages, other people. That's when you'll start thinking your own thoughts. Right now, you're still wondering, ';What will my parents think?' when you get beyond that stage, you may want to start thinking about marriage.


You'll get married and then you'll start encorporating your BF's thoughts. What about you???? Where do YOU fit in the picture? Married couples always seem to ';loose'; themselves because the kids start coming and then panic sets in. How will you discipline them? Educate them??? Fund their futures??? You don't know because you still haven't got your ';Own'; thoughts yet!!!
Both of you are too young. Yea you 2 love eachother but wait longer to get married. If you love eachother you'll be willing to wait. Don't do anything you might regret later..





can you answer mine now plz


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
His grandmother is right. Girls mature faster than guys so if anything you should seek a guy older than you. You can do it if you want to but I don't see it working out over the long haul. Sorry!!
please don't get married you are too young and by the age of 25 you two will be divorce and hating each other just wait until the time is right you bother should be thinking about college
Yeah, you two need to wait longer to even get married. Too young and maybe you should listen to his grandmother more.
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment