Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I get some advice about a complicated girl I'm falling for?

I recently started law school and and have gotten to know one of my classmates, a really cool, smart and beautiful girl, who also happens to live in my building. From the first day we've met we've had great chemistry and we now have a friends with benefits thing going on. I'm having a few problems though:


1) She warned me that she gets angry with guys after she hooks with them and that she didn't want that to be the case with us but I convinced her that I could deal with her being upset. Unfortunately she seems to get upset a lot after we hook up.


2)She says she doesn't want a relationship and wants to go slow, which I'm cool with but she'll often tell me that she likes me and we do often have intimate moments, ie holding each other.


3)I've been out of the dating game for a while (two years) so to find a girl like this is really big for me and I often think about her, even though I know that I'm supposed to go slow and I try to act as if we're only friends who hook up





what do i do?Can I get some advice about a complicated girl I'm falling for?
well this tandrums shes doing I am not sure what that is. but i would say its not good. if she doens't stop this i would consider finding another person. yes there could be good chemistry and stuff but hey how long does the bad stay? you need to talk to her about all this and find out what is up and think about it long and hard do you or can you live with what she dishes out all the time? by all means go slow and take your time. hey you may decide shes not for you.Can I get some advice about a complicated girl I'm falling for?
She told you what she wanted and you agreed...Just take it slow, maybe she will come around one day...
Hello! Tell her you're falling for her!! If she's upset, it's most likely because she doesn't think you want anything but sex from her. A lot of girls will say that they don't want a relationship just so that guy don't think they're too clingy, so this may be the case with her. I'm sure that if she knew you felt like you were falling for her she would be really happy about it!


Good luck!!!!
If she seems to be carrying a lot of baggage, leave her behind. Believe me it is not worth it. When warning bells are ringing, heed and listen to them. Find a happier person.
my advice to you is simple... keep the benifit thing going and then you guys will eventually work your way into somthing more
go with the flow... my opinion .. u shouldnt have gotten into this in the first place {}
i have plenty of friends with benefits things goin on all the time....THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT A MESS AND SOMEONE ALWAYS GET HURT!....on the flip side, go with the flow....you say your ok with taking it slow but obviously not if your stressing about this...leave her be for awhile...she'll come around if shes right for you

No comments:

Post a Comment