Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does ne1 have a driving phobia? I need advice on how to get rid of it.?

I am almost 18 and have a severe driving phobia. It has taken me the past year to be able just to ride in a car. I need help on how to get over it. I am so terrified of everything about them...............Does ne1 have a driving phobia? I need advice on how to get rid of it.?
I'm 27 and have never had a license. I'm not afraid of being the a car but getting behind the wheel is a whole different story. I was in a couple car accidents that did a number on me mentally when it comes to driving. I now feel a little comfortable driving my husbands ford f150, i feel safe %26amp; cozy when i drive. But i still have some problems when it comes to driving. Remember i still dont have my licence. When ur ready, u will feel comfortable %26amp; safe, and the stress level will go down, but dont expect a miracle immediately. I hope this helped, but if not other people have great answers too. Good Luck %26amp; I wish the best for you.Does ne1 have a driving phobia? I need advice on how to get rid of it.?
get some of your friends plan a weekend and just go on one big car trip after the trip you will be fine i promise
well, my answer to your question is very simple and easy... if u have a fear for driving, face the fear... u will over come it


regards!
I am 18 and I still have my driving phobia. It's really annoying, especially since everyone is pressuring me to get my license. What they don't seem to realize is that trauma doesn't fade easily. I think it's a little better now that I do drive some, but mostly I think I'll just get my license and then never drive.
Ride the bus.
Way to go! It sounds as if you've made quite a bit of progress already. Please don't think about driving for the time being. It will only give you more stress. Just concentrate on gradually getting more comfortable riding in cars. Getting rid of a severe phobia can take a long time, so take baby steps and don't pressure yourself. Blessings to you!
maybe if you got hypnotized it might work. I have heard that it works for a lot of phobia's
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment