Monday, August 23, 2010

I have been waiting on my green card for over five years ,anyone have any advice on how to get my voice heard?

I have called the offices and they told me that I would get my green card in less then two years, it has been over five years and whenever I ask them what is going on they tell me to write a letter, does anyone have any advice on how I can get them to take me seriously?I have been waiting on my green card for over five years ,anyone have any advice on how to get my voice heard?
You know how many immigrants in America are trying to become citizens? Millions and millions, It takes so long to process all that work for the millions of immigrants that come into our country. It can take way longer than 5 years.I have been waiting on my green card for over five years ,anyone have any advice on how to get my voice heard?
Run your SS#, and a background check on your name. There may be someone with your identical name in their database causing INS not to issue the green card to you. When I applied for a mortgage 9 years ago we had to do a background check and found 3 other guys with similar but not identical names that still I had to verify I was not one of those felons. Understand? The 1 guy has a great idea to check with your Congressional office to find out what the hold up is. If you hire an attorney be prepared to wait even longer and spend oodles of $'s. n Good luck.
Go to the office of your local representative to congress. They can call immigration and inquire about yor case. Ignore the advise to 'write a letter,' whoever said that obviously has never dealt with immigration.
Follow their instructions and write a letter. A green card is a privilege, not a right.
You can do an online search on the immigration website. You will at least know what your priority is and what month and year they are working
you have no rights as a green card holder.


even US citizens have no rights any more.


Bush has screwed them all away.
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment