Monday, August 23, 2010

If you can give me the right advice that will get my hair to curl....?

i have very straight, fine hair, and i have tried everything to curl it into ringlets- nothing works! ive bought a curling iron, slept on rollers, coated my hair with hairspray with velcro rollers.... my hair comes out almost perfectly straight! would one of those spiral curling irons work? what am i doing wrong? i really want to get ringlets at the end of my hair.If you can give me the right advice that will get my hair to curl....?
Theres this spray from sunsilk meant for straight her, The bottle is light blue and they sell them at Rite Aid and CVS. It helps your hair curl immediately.If you can give me the right advice that will get my hair to curl....?
Well, I would use my hair wet and then put velcro rollers or try a more expensive curler, but if you want it kniky, you can tightly brais your hair, and redo the braid everynight, then take them out after a week or longer, and then brush it out, it will be extremely kinky, and you can brush it more for less knikyness.
Maybe you shoudl go to a beautician to see if they can get it to curl. You might need something as drastic as a curly perm. But, they may have some tricks (setting lotion, blow dryers) that may get the curls to stay.
try putting ur curling iron on the highest temperature if that doesnt work maybe its just ur curling iron and girl ur so lucky my hair was way to curly so i got a perm and i still have to flat iron it.
well since your hair is very straight it's gonna be hard for you to get it curled.


if your curling iron isn't a professional one, try getting one.


or just go to the salon.
Do ';pin curls'; all over your head.


instructions:


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip6412鈥?/a>
Why don't you try a perm? You can always straighten it out with a flat iron if you dont want curls all the time.
no.. you dont want curly hair;; it sucks =/ but if you want it to be really curly go get a new curling iron that works, or go get it professionally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment