Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm getting a new laptop, WHAT KIND DO I GET?? ANY ADVICE? AND/OR SUGGESTIONS?

You should buy a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. I have one, and I love it. I would highly recommend it.I'm getting a new laptop, WHAT KIND DO I GET?? ANY ADVICE? AND/OR SUGGESTIONS?
It all depends on what you want to do. I use mine for web site design and programming so a relitivley high spec laptop is a must. Your best bet is to try Dell or something similar so you can check out the different specs. For example, if you want it for gaming have a look at the gaming XPS versions. Check out the specs and then try and find a similar spec cheaper on other sites :-)I'm getting a new laptop, WHAT KIND DO I GET?? ANY ADVICE? AND/OR SUGGESTIONS?
Most people I know who has purchased a new laptop this year and this season usually purchase a Toshiba Laptop. Get something with at least 1GB of RAM and a decient amout of space for your Hard Drive. A good amount is more than 160 GB of storage. A good common processor frequency is more than 1.8 GHz or something like that. Toshiba has very good graphics card so just in case you want to play some games on it you'll be built with ATi Graphics suppport. They also have wireless and a wired network. If you're still strugglingh with dial-up internet, they also have a built in modem. The more RAM you have the smoother your applications will perform. AMD Centrino or Intel Core Duo 2 Processors are GREAT for your laptop. I recomend Windows Vista Home Premium. That's should be for you! Some laptop have a built in webcamera so you can do your video chat. Great! :) Look for Toshiba Brands. They have it all! I hope my advice is good enought for you to consider.
the best one for the money you have,have a good look around for the best deal
It is hard to give you good advice when we have no details.





Tell us what you intend to use the laptop for primarily.





If it is for work or school, tell us what kind of work or school you are in.





The more details we have, the better answers you will recieve.
The key to finding a good laptop is the needs now and anticipating needs coming up in the next few months..Based on that, if you have the money to invest in a high end model that you will not be outdated in six months, then I would invest. With present technology evolving, more bandwidth and software chewing up more RAM, finding a high end system will pay for itself in the long run.





Good luck
I like the Macbook Pro since you don't really have to worry about viruses. And they don't really crash... Going on a year with hard wear and tear and nothing internally wrong with the computer. The software out there for them is about the same for Mac's as for Windows. The upside to the Mac is you don't have to pay for iTunes or the upgrades. When you connect to the internet it automatically searches for upgrades for all of the software on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment