Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey i am get my haircut on Saturday i cant decide which i wanted.. any advice?

my hair is mid/long it almost pass to my boobs. and also i am alittle chubby.Hey i am get my haircut on Saturday i cant decide which i wanted.. any advice?
I think cut it to a little past your shoulders. Add bangs! You don't want your hair looking boring. You can do so many things with bangs.Hey i am get my haircut on Saturday i cant decide which i wanted.. any advice?
I would suggest you look through some hairstyle websites and even some hair magazines to get a good idea of what you are looking for before you step into a salon. You may be in for trouble if you aren't sure before the appointment.





There are website that you can upload a picture of yourself and choose a haircut that looks just right on you.





Good luck!
Look through some magazines and select 3 styles that you like. Odds are they will all be very similar. When you go to the hairstylist ask for her advice on which one would be the best for you. Switching to a shoulder length style would be best right now. Anything shorter would be too drastic a change.
hmm. chop off your bangs, get your hair layered, if you look pale %26amp;%26amp; your hair is blonde, maybe a hazelnut brown color would look good on you :). i you still can't decide, look for hairstyles in magazines and on the internet. then show it to the salon where you will get your haircut.
a graew stye will definately suits on u..........
well if I was you i wouldn't get it cut, my hair is down to my waist and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment