Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice--going to get new cell phone--what kind?

I'm looking at blackberry, samsung Jack II...anybody have any ideas on what I should get? I don't need it for music or video--just basic phone calls, accessing emails/internet and if I could look at ';work'; stuff (microsoft office), that would be a plus! NO IPHONE suggestions!Need advice--going to get new cell phone--what kind?
blackberry's for business but get a samsung or rantNeed advice--going to get new cell phone--what kind?
if you want microsoft and all those office programs just get a window mobile phone like the Samsung onia and its a touch screen and it has oppen office opem writer and that stuff
I recently purchased the black berry storm and it great ,,totally worth the money ..im still trying to figure it out though..i highly suggest it if you are looking for a touch screen..





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment