Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there any food habits to get my puberty soon or advice me any tips?

pls i need girls help. (GIRLS ONLY ALLOWED)Is there any food habits to get my puberty soon or advice me any tips?
dont worry I will happen on its own.. some girls, according to ther health and body structure, take time to get puberty.. but still as a suggession, I would say eat good food and exercise daily... tk crIs there any food habits to get my puberty soon or advice me any tips?
No, not really. It happens on its own. But when puberty hits make sure you wash or face so you don't get terrible acne.Chocolate causes acne. (FYI) You might want puberty to come really sooon but when you have it you wish you don't have it. Wish you the best!
Just eat a balanced diet. Stay healthy. It will come when it will come--sometime between 9-19.





If anyone tells you that a certain food will help, they are either joking or ignorant.





Just eat all your veggies! :)





EDIT: No, chocolate does NOt cause acne. Acne is a disease of the sebaceous glands, which make oil on your skin. Excess oil can cause breakouts. Excess oil is common during puberty becasue of the rush of hormones.





Eating ';greasy'; foods or chocolate will not affect that, unless you have a food allergy.





Wash twice a day, and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Chocolate is OK, like everything else: in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment