Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a teenager trying to get a job and I have a few issues. i could use some advice?

I'm 17 and I'm an honor roll student going to university next year. however, I don't know how to make my resume stand out because where i live, the decent jobs are hard to get because of the competition. Also, I have confidence and anxiety issues. I'm very hesitant to go job hunting because of my nerves and anxiety. i need help with overcoming these problems.I'm a teenager trying to get a job and I have a few issues. i could use some advice?
Just remember this job will not make or break you the more you want something the harder it will be to do it, just pretend its on a list and you need to get through it. It does get easierI'm a teenager trying to get a job and I have a few issues. i could use some advice?
I'm the same in that area.


I get anxiety and feelings that im not that good enough.


Or scared to get a job. I fear what people say.


But one thing u have to remember.


This is your life! and if u dont want to go to certain places, to look for work or whatever than dont!


Go to places that make u feel good, always no matter what do things that make u feel special and loved.


If you believe it hard enough, it will always be true to u.


I always say to myself that im here for a purpose and i wont let anyone interfear with my life, its up to me what goes on in my life.





Dont forget it!


I mean you going to University, thats really special!


You should be proud!
Don't be afraid to start at the bottom. If you don't have any experience, in fact, you may need to. I started working for my current employer at 15 as a Food Service Associate. I am now a salaried HR manager. You just have to work your way up.





You will need to overcome the anxiety and nerve problems by either seeking help with them (doctor or counselor) or by forcing yourself out to job hunt. In time it will become easier and more natural for you.





Good luck to you!
i agree with the person who answered first! get an online job or getting a few jobs in your community like mowing yards, helping older citizens in you community, babysitting, etc. then when you're ready to get a new job then add all of those to your resume.


Hope I Helped!!!


atleast i hope i helped- i'm only 13.
Hey! work online


This is absolutely free! You even get a $2.00 signing bonus! You can do games, surveys, or trial offers for money. Trust me, it works. I've been paid to my paypal and received checks many times already. Use this link to get your signing bonus. http://tinyurl.com/b2zehk or http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=jeffcollier24 Try it. Sign up and ask me for Proof of payments if you want. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment