Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I get some medical advice from a professional??

When I go to my gyn, she does a breast exam and tells me that the tissue in my breasts is dense. I ask her to explain but she's never clear. Can you tell me what that means? I am considering getting a breast lift (never implants) only because they just dont look as nice as they used to (although I'm the only one complaining!).. does having dense breast tissue have an effect on a breast lift. (I am a small c cup btw)Can I get some medical advice from a professional??
Having dense breast tissue can make getting an accurate mamogram reading difficult.Can I get some medical advice from a professional??
http://www.knoxvillebreastcenter.com/edu鈥?/a>





This may help and it will not effect you having a breast lift. I had a reduction and a life and had dense tissue.
dense means ur tissue mite be tightly packed.. so it mite be felt as dense one..take antioxidants regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment