Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best advice you'd give for the next generation? What is the best advice you got growing up?

Do you remember when you were growing up and someone told you something that really stuck in your mind?


There are moments in out life that clearly define who we become or what decisions we make in the future.Do you remember your ';epiphany'; moment?


Based on your past experiences, positive or negative, what advice would you give to the next generation?What is the best advice you'd give for the next generation? What is the best advice you got growing up?
Its a classic, but ' Do onto others as you would have them do onto you'. I was told this by my nan growing up and never really gave it a second thought, once I got a little older and understood the world a little bit more, I realised this makes more and more sense.


I don't do it myself all the time, its not as easy as it sounds, but.......think how this would change the world if everyone took that advice, it'd be problems solved I think, as daft as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment