Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there any sites I can go to that I can get free legal advice?

I need to get some advice concerning a possible change in the custody arrangement that I have with my ex. I am not trying to prevent him from having a relationship with our boys. I just need to find a way for him to continue having the relationship he has with our boys while protecting them from his girlfriend.Are there any sites I can go to that I can get free legal advice?
Check here for general information:


http://family-law.freeadvice.com/child_c鈥?/a>





Of course, law varies from state to state. Call your Domestic Relations Office and ask what to do. You can usually set up an appointment with one of the officers to discuss the situation with your ex's girlfriend, or sometimes they can offer advice over the telephone.





EDIT: After reading your details, I think the sooner you call the DRO in your county, the sooner you can get some protection for your kids. It sounds like an abusive situation. It's no wonder you're worried!Are there any sites I can go to that I can get free legal advice?
free advice.com I had asked this question a while back also and was given this as my answer.It helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment