Sunday, August 22, 2010

HEADACHES? Any Advice to Get Rid Of It?

I have had a headach for 6 days any advice on what to take to get rid of it..I have been off concerta for 2 days now that was when I started to get them when I started Concerta....HEADACHES? Any Advice to Get Rid Of It?
Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck. Headaches can be


caused by minor problems like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more


serious reasons like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and


meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can have harmful side


effects, so it is better to modify your lifestyle. More information


available atHEADACHES? Any Advice to Get Rid Of It?
Go to a doctor.
I'm a nurse. This is a side effect, discontinue the medication and see the doctor. Their are other medications you can use for your ADD. I hope this helps. You need something strong to get rid of this headache because you had it for too long. Take care.
quit drinking milk and eating dairy products for a week and see if the headache is gone.





things that give me headaches:


milk/dairy


sugar


barametric pressure dropping


nicotine (and i'm a smoker, too)


cold


allergies
Drink a glass of tomato juice...home remedy that really works, or even eat a tomato. I know it sounds funny but trust me, you will be happy you did.
You might be having a migraine. Concerta (methylphenidate) should be out of your system after two days. However, it is possible that, if your liver is not functioning 100%, it may still be in your system.


If it is a migraine, you might need a triptan (imitrex, maxalt) or a narcotic analgesic (percocet, morphine). Go see a doctor.
check your blood pressure and it may be sinus





see a doctor for pressure and pseudaphed sinus fomula for the other.
what i advice you is to see ur doc immediately...





take carez
First, take 4 Advil. Possibly drink some alcohol to numb the pain and to get sleepy. Take Tylenol 3 or something to help you go to sleep.





Then, I try ice while I am lying in bed, moaning. If the ice doesn't work, I try a heating pad on high while I am lying in bed, moaning.





Sometime I try to make up stories in my head about why bad guys have captured me and are torturing me for my secret knowledge..... Hey, anything to add a distraction.





Eventually you go to sleep and wake up and it seems better. If not, time for the doctor.
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment