Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to get hair extensions. Any advice?

I'm thinking about getting hair extensions. I have thick straight hair (I'm hispanic if that helps). I know I don't want the type of extensions that get glued on. Anyone know what my other options are? Any advice?


Thanks!


I would like to get hair extensions. Any advice?
Either the ones that are sewn in, or clipped in. The ones you sew are awful to get out.I would like to get hair extensions. Any advice?
well you could get those little clip in extensions from any beauty store


but get the ones that are made of real hair cause then you can straighten them and stuff %26amp; they look more natural


my cousin got extensions a month ago and they look pretty kool even though they were kinda expensive lol :P





hope that helps
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment