Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can i get some advice on asking a girl out?

I dont care who answers. I'm more of old fashioned type. I don't wanna just walk up to her and be like 'hey girl wat u doin friday night...' anyway what is the proper way to ask some one out. Thanks. Also I'm not really sure when to ask her because she isn't in any of my classes. but she is in the drama club with me.Can i get some advice on asking a girl out?
Make sure you ask her out face to face. Not Facebook, myspace, text, or through a friend.





I am very old fashioned to and girls generally think this is cute or sweet (advantage us).





I took my girl out on a nice dinner date as a friend. I kinda knew that things were developing along quite well.





Half way through I told her that I enjoyed being around her and vocalized my feelings for her in a sober and content manner (don't use love right away as it can cause her to think you are infatuated with her or just want her for fast sex).





In return she also voiced her feelings. From here I set my hands on the table and smiled a her. This is pretty much double positive body language that she will pick up on quickly.





She followed suite and I proceed to laying her hands in mine and I told her that I would be interested in seeing her more frequently.





We are still currently dating and its been amazing ever since.Can i get some advice on asking a girl out?
say you want to talk, take her away from everyone else and just say, '; you know we're god friends, i was just wondering if you wanted to take the next step.... will you go out with me?';





that should work...








can you help answer my question, i don't know if it helps but Alice is a drama student.....








help me with my relationship problem please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if your old fashined then dont ask her out. take her somewhere u would really like to go with her...avoid the cinema(dont understand why people do on first dates)....just ask her for lunch or something and tell her u like spending time with her.hope this helps a little!





help:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al4EO240nix7BQr3n4pWmJXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081123045756AAnIjP3
Well, is she your Friend? is she going out with anyone? If she is free, and is your friend, do what the guy above me said. If not your friend, try and make friends.
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment