Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cracked my tennis racquet today, any advice on what new one I should get?

Im a teen girl and I've been playing since I was five. I cracked my racquet today :[ (I was serving and it slipped out of my hand when i was swinging downwards...). It was a Wilson W5 ';Spicy Ruby';. I LOVED that racquet but I don't think they make it anymore. Any advice on what new racquet I should get? I really want to stick to a Wilson. THANKS!!!Cracked my tennis racquet today, any advice on what new one I should get?
I have gotten at least a hundred compliments on this rackes. it is amazing.W5 Divine Iris





http://www.wilson.com/wilson/racquet/det鈥?/a>Cracked my tennis racquet today, any advice on what new one I should get?
I would say the racket that Justine Henin currently uses would be a good choice based on weight and well basic info that you have provided.
i use a wilson to and i love mine. i use a wilson nCODE nTOUR. its orange and it does everything i want it to do. if i was you i would go and ask your coach (if you have one) to see which racquet will best suit your game. if you dont have a coach just anybody from a sports store will also help you.


hope this has helped you =D
yay wilson users! =o try the kfactors--personally i think the k4 is one of the most powerful wilson racquet with serving, and the k3 is the best with ground strokes btw they don't crack or scratch easily...no funerals =)
I WOULD GET A WILSON THEY LAST FOREVER.


I HAVE A VENSE AND SERENA IDK IF THAT'S SPELLED RIGHT. BUT STICK WITH WILSON
Well a wilson racquet Wilson Nblade midplus great control


but if you decide to change to another racquet i recommend babolat.
you can't go wrong with a Wilson. Go to Target, you'll get the cheapest deal.
Before you buy a new racquet, take a little time to research what to look for when choosing a new racquet. That way you'll minimize your chances of getting talked into buying something that you wish you hadn't.





Below is the URL to an informative article about what to look when choosing a tennis racquet.
http://www.tennisexpress.com/Itemmatrix.asp?gname=W5+Divine+Iris+Racuets%26amp;groupcode=T7790





spicy ruby was just the paint job but this is the exact same racquet





hope this helps i've had that done to my racquet before to very tragic :*(
I would get the Wilson K-Factor.
I would go with Prince - it is a great change for players of all styles and levels. I am currently playing with the Speedport Black. If you need more power in your racket Prince is the company for you. If you need more control in your racket Prince is the company for you.
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment