Monday, August 23, 2010

I am interested in doing a college course in Psychology, has anyone got advice??

I live near in West London (UK) and I just want to know if it's best for me to start on a GCSE course and progress from that. I will be taking the course part time as well due to me having a full time job.I am interested in doing a college course in Psychology, has anyone got advice??
September.I am interested in doing a college course in Psychology, has anyone got advice??
At AS/A level you learn the main approaches (psychoanalytic, behavoirist, humanist, cognitive, biological), research methods, and then it depends on you course; mood disorders, gender identity, sport psychology, health psychology, etc. There are many areas, researching courses in you area will let you know what is available.





Jobs you can get from psychology; many - it's one of the more adaptable course. To be qualified in psychology, you would need further qualifications though. You can go into social work, teaching, advertising and PR, etc. One person I know who graduated before me now works for an accounting firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment