Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is your advice on getting pregnant?

My bf and I have been trying for over 1 year and nothing seems to work. We've both been to the doctor and we are both healthy. Any ideas?What is your advice on getting pregnant?
Leave it up to God and quit thinking about it.What is your advice on getting pregnant?
My dr said my husband and I were healthy and had unexplained infertility. What a load of garbage! I had an exploratory operation done this summer to find that I actually had stage one endometriosis. This had gone undetected in every single other test I'd had (including two us -internal and external). This caused a very real physical problem leading me to be unable to conceive. This occurred after my 19th cycle and now I'm pregnant. So make sure every effort to diagnose a problem has been explored. Other than that, are you ovulated every month?? Could that be the problem? Maybe a course or two of Clomid might help. I would go back to the fertility doctor and talk to them again. I wasn't happy with my dr's answer of 'unexplained infertility' so I kept pressing for the next step.





Good luck!
There are some helpful articles on Babyhopes.com. There is an ovulation calender as well. I have learned some things about conception that I never knew by visiting this site. It states that each month there is only a 20% chance that you will conceive so go to the site and start reading. I hope you find it helpful. Good luck
We were trying to conceive for two years with all of the charts and timings and got nowhere until we found a natural way to stimulate ovulation that worked for us. Send me Answers email if you want me to send you my story about it.
get clomid it worked for me after trying for 2 years
come see me i well if that for you

No comments:

Post a Comment