Monday, August 23, 2010

So honeys I sprained my ankle badly... Got any advice on how to get better?

being a skateboarder i always sprained my ankle or broke it and i would always have a ACE bandage i would wrap around my ankle for a few days or week or two depending on how bad it was..I would use ice and a heat pad or soak in a hot tube for a while and keep it elevated when around the house watching tv to help the swealing go down...I try not to baby it to be honest with you and keep walking normal if you can and but pressure on it that way its a little stronger and hurst less the next time you do it..So honeys I sprained my ankle badly... Got any advice on how to get better?
youuu have to ice for 40 minutes put nothinggg on it for 20 minutes then heat for 40 minutes.So honeys I sprained my ankle badly... Got any advice on how to get better?
Let me kiss it for you and make it all better.
Protect the affected part from further injury.





Stop all activities which cause pain to the sprained area, just rest.





Apply ice to the area several times a day, but never for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. Protect the skin while preventing the swelling.





Wrap the sprained area to reduce swelling. Cold water will do also.

No comments:

Post a Comment