Monday, August 23, 2010

I am studing in class +1.can anyone give me advice regarding some courses so that I could get a better job?

I am resident of India.I am studing in class +1.can anyone give me advice regarding some courses so that I could get a better job?
speeking and writing in indian and english and computer skill


maybe acountancyI am studing in class +1.can anyone give me advice regarding some courses so that I could get a better job?
It's not clear what you are studying? I am assuming that by +1, you mean you are a student of 11th standard.





Before I write down the answer, it's important to know your likings and the field you prefer to work in. A career in Software Industry always seem attractive, but you should ask yourself if you want to be a software professional or not. Probably, you could be a good journalist! Knowing your own qualities is very important.





You can contact career consultants who, after taking you through some aptitude tests, IQ tests etc., can suggest which area of work you should go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment