Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I get breast reduction surgery? Need some advice plz?

I am 18 about 165 lbs and i am having back pain and chronic shoulder pain. My back has gotten so bad that i totally avoid bending at my lower back. I hate how I look and how I cannot fit into any of the cute clothes that my friends and other teens are buying. I just moved to a new city so I don't even know how to go about this. Can someone offer some help or advice?Should I get breast reduction surgery? Need some advice plz?
First - are you sure your breasts are the problem? I have to ask, because it would be no good having breast reduction surgery when the source of the problem lies elsewhere. Backs can be tricky things at times.





Second - are you wearing properly supportive bras? For most women, wearing the correct size bra is enough to eliminate back pain. A lot of women don't realize they're not wearing the right bra for them. Here is a good bra fitting guide to see how it should fit: http://www.belladonnaeyes.co.uk/bra_fitt鈥?/a>





Third - have you finished growing? Most surgeons don't want to do this kind of surgery on someone who is still growing. The surgery may become worthless if you continue to grow afterwards. You're at the age where you may or may not have finished growing yet.





Fourth - check out your health insurance to see if it will cover breast reduction for health reasons.





Fifth - take a look at breast surgeons' sites online. (You can just google breast reduction surgery.) Most of them will have example pictures of what the procedures are like, and more useful information.





Sixth - if you still think it's the best option, talk to your GP for a referral to a surgeon.Should I get breast reduction surgery? Need some advice plz?
I have tried to lose weight and I have lost about 20lbs but this has been very difficult because its so hard to run and exercise. My breasts have not been influenced by my weight loss and have just continued growing. I think i will try to lose a bit more weight and if it doesn't help go to the dr

Report Abuse



I don't know how tall you are but have you ever thought about trying to lose weight first? It would be much better for your body to lose excess weight everywhere and not so dangerous as surgery. Just working out and going to the gym, building back and shoulder muscle might help.
makin ur boobies smaller is un human

No comments:

Post a Comment