Monday, August 23, 2010

Would anyone have any advice for me about Mirena? Should I get it taken out?

Ok so I am 20 yrs old, just had a sweet babygirl 4 months ago...I got Mirena about 3 months ago and I am not sure I like it...however, I dont know if my body is just getting used to it or what...anyone else had it?Would anyone have any advice for me about Mirena? Should I get it taken out?
Well, I became pregnant whilst mine was in. It had been in for just 2 years (life span supposed to be 5 years). It hadn't become dislodged or anything like that ..... it just failed.


Pregnancy was ectopic. Cost me my fallopian tube as well as, inevitably, the pregnancy .... so, just be careful won't you. Get it checked if you are unsure - or out.Would anyone have any advice for me about Mirena? Should I get it taken out?
I've had it and had it taken out after about 4 months.


I found it really uncomfortable - I was always aware it was there. At first I thought i was just imagining it but it got gradually worse and when I finally had it taken out I realised how uncomfortable it had become!


The relief was instantaneous.





Talk it over with your doctor - maybe they can suggest another type?

No comments:

Post a Comment