Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why did I get a violation for asking advice for my cat?

I just recieved a series of violations that either was ordered by the pope or by whynotaskdon. they did not enumerate the actual violations. I specifically want to know what rule I violated when I asked what I could do for my cat who isn't eating well. Can anybody guess?Why did I get a violation for asking advice for my cat?
i know, sounds fair


i lost 8 points for no reason


is there anyway of founding out what happenedWhy did I get a violation for asking advice for my cat?
They took away 8 points, I made it all better.

Report Abuse



because any idiot can click the report flag then you get a violation notice.


was u asking about your cat or about your...pusssy?
Would you like to pet my kitty?
THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON TO IT. THE YANSWERS TEAM CLAIM THEY REVIEW EVERY VIOLATION, BUT THATS EITHER A LIE OR THEY ARE STUPID. I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, REQUESTED A REVIEW, BEGGED THEM AND EVEN, AFTER WAITING FOR A REPLY, TRIED TO RIDICULE THEM IN A FEW QUESTION, AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNINTERESTED IN ANY PROBS WITH THE SYSTEM, UNLESS IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PATTING THEMSELVES ON THE BACK FOR RUNNING A SITE THAT IS RAPIDLY GOING DOWNHILL. PERSONALLY, ID BE SUPRISED IF YOU DONT GET A VIOLATION FOR THIS QUESTION, BECAUSE SOMEONE WILL THINK ITS FUNNY THAT YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A VIOLATION, AND WILL REPORT IT AND THEY WONT READ IT FIRST AND JUST PASS IT ON. THE ONLY SAFE WAY TO NOT GET A VIOLATION IS TO NOT ASK OR ANSWER.
could of it had been in the wrong catagory. i cant understand why you got notice for this question. please contact the yahoo answers team and maybe they can tell you what you did wrong when asking the question. you should have been notified of a reason when you got the violation notice.





y_answrs_team@yahoo.com
No.. ?? Sounds like a good enough question??
That is strange, I don't see anything wrong with asking about your cat. I dont think I saw your original question, but could it have been the content?....probably not since it was about a cat.....but, some people take things way too seriously and get offended.
Maybe it was accidentally flagged! It can happen ... someone new in Yahoo Answers, they think the flag means that it is a good question and Oooops! its not! And they don't know how to undo it? .....
some idiot doesn't like cats. At least it sounds that way. Sorry to hear about your situation. Try posting your question again.
wow!!!!! i think it depend how yu ask a question


there's no arm of asking and if you received a serie


of violation maybe you should ask youself the question


on how did you actually ask without playing the victim.


right??????
yeah i just got 2 then for questions i asked ages ago. i suspect whynotaskdon reported me.


that guy must be very sensitive. why is he here then?


obviously no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment