Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anybody got advice or remedies for insomnia?

I've dealt with the problem of long periods of sleeplessness for most of my life, and have tried many different things/lifestyle changes to cope with it. Just wanted some feedback from others on what they've tried %26amp; what's worked for them. Thanks in advance!Anybody got advice or remedies for insomnia?
I have insomnia also, its horrible. Just lying there not sleeping. Some things that help are exersice (not too close to bedtime) and i use valerian root. You can buy supplements at walmart. I take it about 1-2 hrs before bed time and it relaxes me. You need to keep yourself ';busy'; with quiet activities, watching tv or reading a book may help. The more i can take my mind off sleeping the more likely i'll sleep. In the past i tried sleeping pills, xanax and they did not work for me, cuz they are not long term solutions, only work temporarily and trying to get off them can be difficult. I'd try more natural stuff first if i was you, like valerian or camomile tea, melatonin works for some people. Good Luck!Anybody got advice or remedies for insomnia?
maybe listening to slow music...i listen to frankie j and i fall asleep especiallly with story of my life by frankie j....dont drink or eat anything sugary before you go to bed cuz that scares away sleep to!
What worked for me was going to doctor after doctor and not stopping until I got 1) a diagnosis (Grave's disease) and 2) some help. It took me 6 doctors.
Insomnia sucks, thats for sure.


I suffered insomia for years. I really tried everything from noise reduction to sleeping pills.


One thing however that really worked for me was this little miracle. I'm sleeping so much better now. I highly recommended if you have trouble sleeping. It's called Natural Sleep Secrets.


Worked wonders for me. It might not work for everyone, but it sure is worth a try. Sleep is indeed very important.





http://www.true-solutions.info/insomnia.html
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment