Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone give me advice on getting a vehicle re-painted?

I would like to have my crew-cab pickup re-painted, and really want a quality job. What type of shop should I look for, what type of paint, and what would be a fair price? Thanx to all in advance for your answers.Can someone give me advice on getting a vehicle re-painted?
How many more years are you going to drive it? What year, condition and mileage? If it were in the 80's have 200,000 miles on it and was just something you want to keep then I would opt for the MAACO paint job. Reason being is purely economics. If you figure it has 5 years of life left would it be worth spending the higher amount? Your range of $500.00 to $4,000.00 and how much you are comfortable spending is a question only you can answer. I have used Maaco and had great success. I did spend a little extra and have clear coat applied. Bottom like it it will be your preference as to how much you want to spend. Ask yourself those questions, condition, age, value and your future plans of the vehicle. Hope this helps some.Can someone give me advice on getting a vehicle re-painted?
Well, you can expect to spend $2000-$4000. This is for a good paintjob. NOT MAACO!%26lt;------------Dont let me catch you even calling them!!!(The paint will turn to dust in 2 years, no lie)





You should talk to at least 3-4 auto body shops in the yellow pages, call and get some quotes, ie-shop around. Maybe talk with some friends about it and see if they know anyone locally with a good reputation.





SInce we all love our vehicles like their our children, you dont want to get a bad paintjob....do some homework and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment