Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do i get the guy? (i need guy and girl advice)?

ok so i really really like this guy and he has made it clear that he likes me too. we hang out like were going out and he even dumped his girlfriend for me but he doesnt want a girlfriend... and i REALLY want a boyfriend...is there anything i can do to make him ask me out without being to pushy or desparate seeming?How do i get the guy? (i need guy and girl advice)?
Who says the guy has to ask?


If he knows u like him, and your still good friends, then i'd ask him myself. say something along the lines of ';Hey i know you said you don't want a girlfriend right now, but i was hoping that maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime.'; or ';its cool if your not ready for this, but i'd like to go out with you sometime.'; something cool and casual. whats the worst that could happen? he says no. and then you guys just stay friends and keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment