Thursday, July 29, 2010

I saw one of the prettiest girls ever at the gym yesterday. Any advice on how I could get to know her better?




Are there any underhanded ways of getting to know her - without actually letting her know that I like her? (I don't think I could just go up and say ';hi'; to this girl.)





Obviously, I would like to do it without coming across as the master pervert of the universe, or anything...I saw one of the prettiest girls ever at the gym yesterday. Any advice on how I could get to know her better?
I'm sorry, i'm already engagedI saw one of the prettiest girls ever at the gym yesterday. Any advice on how I could get to know her better?
You dont have to be under handed. And why cant you just say hi? Shes just another person, you know , human , like you and i.





Try to jump on a machine next to her. Say hi. my name is..... whats yours?


i really like this gym , how about you


how often do you come


what your favorite machine


what do you do for work


are you from the area originaly?


if she seems as nice as she looks tlell her that you were going to go down to the snack bar, or some place nearby after your work out and grab a shake. and you were wondering if she would like one to.


Or tell her that there is this park nearby that you like to go running/walking in but you hate going alone. She if she would like to go with you.
my friend david got with this one girl he liked by just asking her if he had her in his pe class last year and from there they started talking alot more and soon they got together it was funny cause it started with that you should try that... glad i could help
just do it casually...you could get to know this girl and although she is really pretty you could hate her personality..but just talk to her in a friendly kind of way and see where things go from there
firstly don't look like a retard


or sweaty


look clean and smell nice


talk to her first


ask her if she wants to go walking with you


or our for a coffee


be casual
just smile at her and say goodmorning or whatever time of day it is.then she will notice you
talk to her
first smile at her if shes looking at you. then it will go on from there

No comments:

Post a Comment