Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Son is scared of getting told off, got any advice or good excuses?

My son is quite a sensitive little lad, well, I say little he is in Year 8 but he has done something bad at school, he has forwarded a 'rude' e-mail. I wont go into detail on the email but I think you get the basic idea. I dont really understand why he is like that, but he just is.





Got any advice or good excuses?





Thanks GuysMy Son is scared of getting told off, got any advice or good excuses?
I think you need to stop being so overprotective. Your son did the wrong thing, it is time for him to face the consequences.





If you constantly come running to protect him from the consequences of his actions, how is he going to learn the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour?My Son is scared of getting told off, got any advice or good excuses?
I'm not great at advice, but one site that is dedicated to advice is advice4all.biz.ly


I've used it before, it's really easy, you just have to email them and they answered my question within a week, it's not quite ';yahoo-answers'; but it usually provides good advice on most things, from break-ups to car troubles. Ask anything.
it depends on who he sent it to...





he did something and if he just admits to it than it will be less painful than trying to make up every excuse u can think of...





i'm in 9th grade... i have gotten into trouble for stupid things and unless he can lie convincingly than just tell him to tell the truth, admit


to doing wrong, apologize if necessary, and move on.





If this is the only thing he did than don't worry about it too much.



It's a life lesson, that when you do something wrong you have to apologise. He just has to say sorry to the person in charge and promise not to break the school rules again.
Easy





';my mate hacked my email';


Or he ment to click deleted and not forward and send xD





Or some randomer forwaded when he wen tto the loo xD


Or the god old one


';Urm what you talking about?';
well...just give him a little punishment like no TV/GAMES/COMPUTER for 1 week, will be fine, if he does the same things again make the punishment abit harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment