Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am thinking about going to NYU for college & I need advice on costs, life & the work it took to get into NYU?

I really am nervous about going to NYU, just because I don't think I have academically been that focused, yet I have been taking honors classes since the 5th grade and all AP since 9th and I am going to be a Junior and in the IB program. So i need all the advice I can get and t your input about my academics for NYU, as well as costs to go there and your experiences.I am thinking about going to NYU for college %26amp; I need advice on costs, life %26amp; the work it took to get into NYU?
I don't go to NYU, but you can find costs at collegeboard.com as well as average test scores for NYU students


you can find anecdotes, advice and opinions at collegeprowler.com





It sounds like you don't have a lot to be worried about, you seem to be competent and dedicated to your education. If you have good grades, AP classes, and good test scores, you have a good chance of getting in. If you've already been accepted and are worried about your success there, know that when a college accepts you it means that they have confidence in your ability to succeed at that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment