Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have tried all of your suggestions and advice,and i still can not get an avatar picture next to answers>

I have tried the internet,I have tried messsenger and I do not know what to do next. I really did not get any information from Yahoo,either. I ned help,I am worn out,and i need a step by step list of what i need to do.Thank you. Walter C.I have tried all of your suggestions and advice,and i still can not get an avatar picture next to answers%26gt;
TO CREATE AVATAR





Click on the Avatar Home.





http://avatars.yahoo.com/





or





http://avatars.yahoo.com/avatar_towns.ht鈥?/a>





Start with your appearance and look for your skin color, hairstyle, and hair color. You can click on different hair colors on the right side of the picture. If you want to change your facial expression you can do that with the smileys that are above the cartoon.





Go through the apparel, which allows you to pick full outfits, tops and bottoms, or even plus sizes.





In the extras you can pick jewelry, hats, bags, shoes. But this is the place where you can really personalize your look. If you want to look like cavewoman or a viking, you can actually find it here. This is the fun area to see what's new and how you want to represent yourself.





When you put together an avatar that you really like, save it in your favorites so you can refer back to it at anytime. Otherwise, you'll have to start over everytime.





To display your Avatar in Yahoo! Answers:





1. Click on ';My Profile';





2. Click on ';Edit My Info';





3. In the picture setting, select ';Use my Yahoo! Avatar';





4. Click ';Preview';





5. Click ';OK';





TO CHANGE AVATAR TO PICTURE ON YOUR YA PROFILE





(Be sure you have your favorite pictures saved on your computer: to drive:C 鈥楳y Pictures鈥?folder.)





Click on this link http://360.yahoo.com/ to go to your Yahoo 360 page.





1. My Page %26gt; Edit Personal Photos





2. Upload your picture (click on ';Browse';, go to drive:C , open 鈥楳y Pictures鈥?folder and select the picture you want to use)





3. Check ';Set as primary'; next to your picture





4. Click ';Save'; to finish





To display your picture in Yahoo! Answers::





1. Click on ';My Profile';





2. Click on ';Edit My Info';





3. In the picture setting, select ';Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture';





4. Click ';Preview';





5. Click ';OKI have tried all of your suggestions and advice,and i still can not get an avatar picture next to answers%26gt;
Ok click on %26gt;%26gt;My Profile at the top of page on the right hand side%26gt;%26gt;then it will take you to you profile, from there click on your 360 page and click%26gt;%26gt;My page%26gt;%26gt;Edit personal photo's%26gt;%26gt;then you will see an option to upload your picture, click on it and save.. then click the button ';make this my Personal photo'; and that's it..Sometimes you have to wait a little while before your picture is visible to everyone else..well less than 24hrs.. hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment