Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice for a girl that wants to get out there and just have fun?

I'm going to be a sophomore in high school this upcoming fall...around this age, someone becomes more flirty and puts themselves out there to just have the best time of their lives. I'm going to this music festival in my state in a couple of days and I really want to get out there and meet new people and just have a good time. But my problem is I get really nervous, any one have any advice to get over that fear of just getting out of my comfort zone?Any advice for a girl that wants to get out there and just have fun?
Best advice is to swallow the fear, turn it into nervous positive energy and just go for it. The worst thing that can happen is generally worse in your mind than in reality when it comes to taking a risk like this.





Good lcuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment