Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice for getting married on a budget in or around delaware?

My fiance and i are planning on getting married and would like to stay under 3 grand if you can we live in delaware, but are also looking at maryland,new jersey, or pa... Any ideas?I need advice for getting married on a budget in or around delaware?
I am in DE and had mine at Talleyville Fire Hall (also called memorial hall). How many guests? At Talleyville they have a caterer to go through, mine was 37/head it was a few years ago. Linens and flatware included. And the cake we had delivered. My cake was from Sweets to you by Ginger, and was 350, but Cannon and Serpe's do nice jobs for less. I have also heard cake from Walmart, Costco, or BJ's. You can get a fake cake and then sheetcake sliced in the back. I had a friend dj for 250. For flowers we picked up a bunch from pathmark the morning of, divided the bouquet and tied with ribbon for 30 dollars. I would look into buffets, and firehalls. The firehall on Maryland Avenue, I went to a beautiful wedding there and I know they were on a tight budget. It's Five Points. For a photographer, get a student, its much less. Also, I attended a wedding where the bride wore a bridesmaid gown in white (from David's bridal). I love love love Frank Bernard bridal boutique, bought an Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dress there for 128. Payless has great white strappy sandals.





Another option you could do is have potluck, have it outside, serve hors d'voers, serve a brunch





There are places on the waterfront, and also on the beach.I need advice for getting married on a budget in or around delaware?
all i can say is it's definately possible to have a beautiful wedding and be under 3grand for a budget,mine is under 3thousand as well and im pretty much done with everything,now all dats left to do is to get married! good luck %26amp; congratz! ;)
It depends on the style you want for your wedding. How flexible are you for location? Do you have time to do things yourself? etc.





If it were me ( and it will be me soon as my man lives in md). I would look at prehaps the beach? bayfront? A nice park? VFW type location for reception. I don't have exact locations for you but, thats something to think about. It really depends. My cousin just got married in a rustic barn in south jersey.





Also, here is a way to save money : http://www.stanthonysbridal.com/main.htm鈥?/a>





I found this site that is designed to help the low budget bride. I'm not sure if your local enough but, its something I will be looking into for mine. hth
you can refer to a software, it provides you advices on your budget and other details related with wedding.Wedding Planner is a good choice.





Wedding Planner works with your wedding budget differently than other websites and software.Instead of giving a traditional breakdown of what you should spend on each budget item based on your total budget estimate, Wedding Planner lets you decide what you would like to spend on each item based on what's most important to you.





With detailed information on over 100 budget items, we allow you to select a cost for each item that makes sense for what you are looking for in terms of wedding style, and how much you can afford for each item.





http://www.sharewareorder.com/Home-Education/Calendars-Planners/Wedding-Planner.html
Beautiful Place. Under $3,000 will be hard though in that area. Good Luck.
I thought I'd share this website with you as it has some helpful money-saving wedding ideas: http://www.weddingideasguide.com/moneysa鈥?/a>
https://www.cafepress.com/STCelebrity/6740387

No comments:

Post a Comment