Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice in illinois?I need help fast!?

it has to do with custody of my stepson and a very abusive ex husband.The child lives with me but I am fighting for custody.I have an attorney but...she is definatly no good!!!I should also say he is an illegal alien and has a criminal record!





I have called ins and the police...he has been calling my house private and making threats to me.We go to court tommorrow and the threats say that I had better not go...I feel no one believes me!!! I have taken out numerous orders of protection...gun related...please help me!!!Where can I get free legal advice in illinois?I need help fast!?
Call the Court, call the cops again, call a newspaper reporter, call the NRA, call the MinuteMen.





Good luck!Where can I get free legal advice in illinois?I need help fast!?
Go to court tomorrow and after the court is over get your son and move you do not have t report where you live.
http://www.ilcadv.org/legal/IL_list_legs鈥?/a>





http://www.cvls.org/
666

No comments:

Post a Comment