Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a website which aotumatically pops up when i use yahoo messenger.i want to get rid of it.please advice?

the name of this web site is www.tinhuhoang.net/tinyeulunglinh.exe.it automatically pops up whenever i am chatting on yahoo messenger in the the chat room with my id.i am tired of it.and i want to get rid of it.please advice me how to get rid of it.I have a website which aotumatically pops up when i use yahoo messenger.i want to get rid of it.please advice?
turn on ur pop-up blocker in tools menu and


try to install yahoo toolbar with anti-spam %26amp; pop up blocker!


^_^I have a website which aotumatically pops up when i use yahoo messenger.i want to get rid of it.please advice?
go to start----run----regedit----at the top click on edit---type in your (exact) word in find-----when found----click on delete%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;gone!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment