Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just started rollarblading, can someone experts give me advice to get me going?

I'm not an expert, but I can relate to how it feels to be a newbie at it, and that it can take a while to become steady. Take your time, braking isn't a strong point of this sport...





I found some helpful tips at http://inlineskating.about.com Everything from tips on beginner technique, to how to remove and grease your own bearings.





Be safe and enjoy! It's a great workout!I just started rollarblading, can someone experts give me advice to get me going?
I say take your time learning, wear protective gear, don't be afraid to fall (it happens), don't be afraid to use your arms to go faster and to balance yourself out, and most of all have fun.I just started rollarblading, can someone experts give me advice to get me going?
http://www.rollerblading.com.au/
I am the best expert ever and I say sell your rollerblades, and go buy a skateboard!!
Practise practise practise





Oh and get some elbow and knee pads for the early days.





Relax and let it flow is another good point.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment