Thursday, July 29, 2010

I cant decide which dog to get a Malkie or a Shiba Inu... any advice?

I live in a medium sized two story row house with a small fenced in backyard. I want a dog that will curl up and veg with me but I also want to play fetch and go to the dog park and romp around. I love both breeds but can not decide which one to get! I can't wait to do dog training and play with my new puppy, any advice?I cant decide which dog to get a Malkie or a Shiba Inu... any advice?
You've only listed one breed here...a Shiba Inu. A ';malkie'; is a MUTT. Nothing you should ever get anywhere but a shelter or dog rescue. Anybody selling these dogs otherwise is irresponsible and unethical, and you can expect their dogs to be a product of that.I cant decide which dog to get a Malkie or a Shiba Inu... any advice?
A ';Malkie'; is a mutt, so it's not possible to predict what they will turn out like.





I highly doubt that the average Shiba Inu is much interested in playing fetch.
well you quickly answered your own question, Shiba Inu are more independent dogs and not lap dogs. they are smart and like to please but just not lap dogs.



I haven't had any problems with my shiba inu.
I don't know much about Malkies, but Shiba Inus are wild little things, not lap dogs.
Get a Welsh Corgi! They are the best kind of dog ever that will curl up with you and takes minimal care. No real grooming and better yet nothing to worry about because they are great guard dogs despite their size! However one should always consider the animal shelter above all else. Hope this helped bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment