Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where can i get free legal advice about custody of my children?

Try Citizens advice bureau in the first instance falling that most lawyers will give the first 20 mins free.Where can i get free legal advice about custody of my children?
In canada Legal Aid. Or go to teh government of ontario website.Where can i get free legal advice about custody of my children?
Try this site, it's supposed to be great for research...also you can look into an online group that has possibly had the same problems or situations that can be discussed. As always take everything with a grain of salt as every case has different circumstances. good Luck!
I found just what you need, I hope anyway. It looks good. Good luck. :


http://www.childcustody.net/
Right here in Yahoo questions..All sorts of know it alls in here who are more than willing to give you false hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment