Saturday, July 31, 2010

My parents are letting me finally get a phone but i don't know which plan i should get. Any advice?

Are you just tacking onto your parent's plan? Or will it be a separate plan?





If it's a separate plan, find out which provider your friends are on, so calls to them will be free.





Also, you're probably going to be doing a lot of texting, so look into an unlimited text messaging plan.My parents are letting me finally get a phone but i don't know which plan i should get. Any advice?
I have Cricket and love the unlimited minutes, free text, and picture messaging.


It may be cheaper to add a line with you parents provider and share minutes.


Another good thing about Cricket is that there are no contracts to sign, so if you don't like them you can go elsewhere with out penalties.My parents are letting me finally get a phone but i don't know which plan i should get. Any advice?
Rogers is the way to go! :D
I would recommend alttel. You can you put your 5 best freinds and they can be on any network and it is free.
Crikets great and cheap u can get unlimited calls texting, and no roaming fees great for kids + grownups

No comments:

Post a Comment