Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking to get my first tattoo, advice? Suggestions?

I'm looking to get my first tattoo in a few weeks and I still haven't settled on anything. I'm a bit of a geek so I was looking into the binary code or the power symbol. Nothing too complicated, single color is what I'm looking for but as far as the binary is concerned, I have no idea whatsoever of what to get coded.


I'm mainly looking for advice for the tattoo's location and maybe sizing.


If you happen to have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it.


Thanks.Looking to get my first tattoo, advice? Suggestions?
Hello, if you're not sure what to get done find something that means alot to you or something that you like and put your own personality into it, but whatever you do don't set getting your tattoo by a time limit but when you have found something that you'll want permanently inked onto your body.





As to where to place it that depends entirely upon what you want to get - goes for size too.





I agree with it not being complicated; i like elegance and subtlety.





Anyway, good luck!Looking to get my first tattoo, advice? Suggestions?
I just got my first tattoo this past friday, it really doesn't hurt anywhere near what some people say it does. In my opinion the outline of a tattoo ';hurts'; worst than any color or shading. I got my tattoo on the back of my shoulder because it was a feminine spot. If you want it to be in a place that people will see it often i'd say your forearm, if not then i'd say somewhere on your back or upper arm. Also the more nerves in the spot you get it, the more your arm, foot, leg etc might twitch. One other thing that i don't know from experience is that someone told me the more muscles you have in the desired tattoo area the more it will hurt...


Hope This Helps!


Good Luck!!
My friend got his name in binary code.


http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/鈥?/a>
Go BIG and don't forget to TIP. It will be better for YOU. Good Luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment