Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I get dolled up for hubby but he's not interested. Has been 2 weeks since we had sex and am prego. need advice?

I want to feel appreciated and loved. I surprise him w/ gifts and clean for him. I am just tired of trying so hard and not getting any results. Have been married 3 years and in our 20's.I get dolled up for hubby but he's not interested. Has been 2 weeks since we had sex and am prego. need advice?
Angie,





My perspective is that marriage makes you feel trapped. It makes every little thing much more important because you feel stuck with it for life. It alters your expectations of each other and you don't feel you live up to them. Not surprisingly, you feel bad, you row, then you can't show affection because you don't feel it.





Communication is key. Spicing things up is, too.





My wife and I tried this website ... Hundred sex games ... It is Erotic, in its noblest meaning. It was like falling in Love all over again. Our relationship has reached a new level thanks to a few of those ';games'; that we have carefully selected.





Good luck!I get dolled up for hubby but he's not interested. Has been 2 weeks since we had sex and am prego. need advice?
Babies change sex lives, even before they arrive.





I suggest you arrange an assortment of candles in the bathroom and prepare a hot bubble bath for him when he arrives home from work. Let him know the bath is for him so he doesn't get involved in anything else (e.g. television, gaming). Light the candles, turn off the light, and let him enter the bath.





While he's in the tub, come back with a scarf or bandanna and blindfold him with it. The rest is up to you, and should end up as some good sex, especially if you leave the blindfold on, or use it yourself.
2 weeks is nothing. 2 years then you've got a problem.





When my wife was pregnant with each kid (2) we hardly had sex 4 or 6 times a year. I wanted her all the time but she was just tired and crabby forever, or even if she was in a good mood she would say ';not now';. We're in our 40's now and I'm angry over being rejected for sex for most of my 30's.
He might be afraid to hurt the baby. Although, that won't happen. Talk to him about that, make sure that he isn't worried about that. One thing that you could do is surprise him with making him happy, if you know what I mean.... How could he say no to that? When he is in bed and you are talking, or maybe he is drifting off to sleep, pull up the blankets and get busy..... Good luck.
You have to be patiente. It looks like men and women have different necessities and priorities. Unfortunately, we can't live without them (me). Perhaps, you could try to get yourself distracted with some hobby or something, till he gets back to you.





I don't know, men sometimes can be so rude and insensitive....
He has likely assumed you dont want to, therefore he is subconsciously missing all of the clues you are leaving for him. The only way to fix that is to tell him directly. Once he knows you are up for it, he's more likely to reciprocate.
Instead of trying to get him to do what YOU want, why not initiate things by doing what you know that HE wants? and in the end you might find that a see thru nighty works a lot better than flannel pajamas!
The whole family thing might be starting to actually hit him now. I strongly suggest you guys get some marriage counseling so you could prevent any complications in the future !
tELL THAT YOU NEED IT!!! be blunt just say '; let;s f**k'; Men love it when your straight to the point. Plus hun, maybe he's a little stressed out to. Babies brings lot's of stress. Understandable.
Sorry, Angie. You don't have a husband----you have a room mate.
He might be worried that he would hurt the baby. Tell him it's no big deal, that you can do it side by side.
You should have patience. May be there is good in it.
tell him, I won't be prego forever ******!
u need to tell him how he is making u feel unless u tell him he cant do anything about it
Sorry to sound grose, but if you give him a BJ I bet it will get better!!!
tell him you want to have sex
good luck!
I know my husband has been in a jerky mood as well for three days now. All of a sudden he wont talk to me or let me know what is bothering him. Ive tried being kind and making him lunch and dinner. He doesnt say thankyou or anything to me. To me I might as well not even went out of my way. I am in your shoes too. It hurts doesnt it! We have a 2yr old and been married for almost 5 yrs. He insists that I spend too many of my emotions and love on our son? Whatever, all I can tell you is it will only get worse once the baby comes along. Men sometimes feel jealous you send so much time being a mother as opposed to their wife. Im sorry though in my books mother hood comes first. Good luck. Im almost 30 and havent figured this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment