Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I get some advice on love & relationships?

There's this guy and he really likes me, I live 1,600 miles away but I'm moving back fairly soon. One second he'll say he loves me and say he wants me the second I set foot in my home state, then another time he'll say he doesn't like me. This is getting very confusing and stressful, I really want to be with him. What should I do or say to get him to make up his mind?Can I get some advice on love %26amp; relationships?
you can't make someone love you or like you. just don't deal with it until you are really back close to him and see how he acts then. he could just be telling you crap to have someone to talk to !!!Can I get some advice on love %26amp; relationships?
I'm not like this guy, but I know how men think. When a guy is immature or insecure about themselves or their relationships they often get the impression that their girlfriends have to be perfect in order to justify themselves. So my guess is that like every big decision, he's weighing the pros and the cons. The thing about relationships though is that its not really something you can reason, its a feel thing. So give him a kick in the pants and tell him you want an answer. Its not fair to you for him to act that way. Maybe he gains some maturity and realizes your right for him, or not. If not, he might eventually come to his sense. Its a risk, but it has to be better than not knowing how he really feels.
yo watz gd! i under stand were yall both are comeing from i think that he really likes you but he mite ether be scared when he c's ya in person.


it cld also be that he just trying to play u, but i thinks its that he mite be alittle shi. so tell him how u fell but dnt let it seem like u like hmto much or hel take avantage but be worm and caring and take yo time with him.





ya boi james nd mre help or just wana tlk hit me up on email





BFL
it is better you think twice before taking any decission. caz if this person can chage like this, there is no future if you are looking for long term relationship. dont be confused, listen to your brain not to your heart. aviod him, i mean his calls or meeting him. this will help you to see how much he cares for you and loves you. if he tries to contact you or know about your status he difinetly loves you.
Be careful, if he can't be honest with you ,than he's not worth your time! I know you want to be with him,but ask yourself this Question: What does he want? I don't want to see you get hurt! Take it slow, see what happens.
Tell him straight to make up his mind or you are not going to meet him again. He will get worried by that response and want you. Good luck :-) Remember girls have a natural power over guys, use it!
Wait for him to make up his mind and stop playing games





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj5nDkMeYKESXulpCDJNjzzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080620214838AATk6Dj
say , hey im confised you act as if oyu like me one second and then another second you just like say you dont. so please stp playing with my emotions and tell me how you really feel.
You should go to problemadvice.doodlekit.com


It's really great, the dude helped me find the right words to break up with my abusive boyfriend, he didnt even touch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment