Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I Get Some Advice From People With Experience?

I am crushing really bad on this guy I work with but I don't know how to go about getting to know him more...The problem is he's not usually the type I go for, he's punk/emo and I usually go for cleancut/hip-hop looking guys...But I really like this guy yet it seems like he's a different personality, hes not as openly flirtatious and I don't know how to go about getting his attention... : (Can I Get Some Advice From People With Experience?
hehe


you sound really smart (knowing exactly what you want ';I usually go for cleancut/hip-hop looking guys'; )





well if you like him than this shouldnt stop you....





the one thing i have seen girl use a lot to show they are interested in a guy is the ';deep look';





if you want him to approach you, what you do is next time you see him look at him right in his eyes and smile, if hes a little smart and aware he will probably react to it and start talking to you,





the other thing you can do is





you can talk/discuss/comment/compliment about the workplace, the work, or something he has done, to strart a conversation...........





i hope this helps =)


good luck~!Can I Get Some Advice From People With Experience?
If he isn't really what you usually go for, maybe you should ask yourself ';why the drastic change?'; Is this someone that you will be embarrassed to be seen with once the ';hots'; wears off? If you have so many red flags now, why would you pursue it? Maybe you are excited because he is different.





I went after a guy type that I usually didn't go for....scared the crap out of him! Of course culture played a big part in it.
I think you should just be honest with yourself and with him invite him to have lunch with you on your lunch break if at all possible. At least you will know if hes interested r not. If lunch not possible just make conversation with him and you will know if you want to continue further r not.
start off with being his friend first. show interest without seeming desperate and wearing your heart on your sleeve. once you guys casually get to know each other, everything else, whether to be strictly friends or to take it further, will fall into place. good luck!
it never is good to go out with someone that you work with

No comments:

Post a Comment