Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thinking about getting implants, advice from anyone who has them please?

I have saved the money, so its implants or a holiday, advice please:





Would you recommend it?


How much bigger should I go? (34B at present)


What is the best placing for the implant- behind the muscle etc?


Can I take a fortnight's holiday and go back to work as if nothing happened?I'm thinking about getting implants, advice from anyone who has them please?
It was the best thing I ever did, I waited 12 years and I was 27 when I finally did it - so old enough to deal with the consequences and not so naive as to think there wouldn't be any consequences.





Your surgeon will recommend a size depending on your body shape, weight and current bust size. (Prob max 34DD/E - min whatever you want.)





Mine is in front of muscle and it doesn't really look any different to behind the muscle - main difference is it heals quicker, and hurts less.





Yes, you can go back to work after a fortnight, and although people may notice - I actually had someone ask when I was having it done!!! I used to wear mega padded bras, and super cleavage tops with chicken fillets as well. I didn't have it done for other people, I had it for me - so I didn't really care if other people noticed or not - i wanted to feel confident as a woman and now I am.





EDIT:


everyone's pain threshold is different, I was up and about opening and shutting the window for the girl in the room with me - but she couldn't move, so you know your body best - but with me, i wanted it soooo much that I was absolutely fine as soon as the anesthetic wore off.








EDIT:


my boyf was a bum man until I had these done - so ignore people saying men won't like them and you'll look silly - do what YOU really want.I'm thinking about getting implants, advice from anyone who has them please?
I have worked as a nurse in a hospital that mainly did elective surgery (so it did a a lot of plastic). At times the breast augmentations look good, and sometimes bad. It really depends on who does it. So I say do it, but do your research first and find a good surgeon. The doctor will tell you where he will put the implant etc. How much bigger... well that depends on your body shape and what you think would look good one you.


Yes you could go back to work after a fortnight. There is a good chance people won't notice (when you're in your work clothes, unless you wear tight shirts to work).
you dont need implants. They look and feel horrible also and especially rediciolus when youre old. What if it goes wrong or what if theyre not the side you want? Youre boobs are a fine size anyway, and men prefere natural. Id go with the holiday!
i had implants a year ago. I love them, I went from a C to DD. Im not going to lie tho, the surgery SUCKS. You wont be able to go back to work right after. I could barely move for at least three days. I had a bruise that covered my whole right breast for 4 months. They felt like a coke bottle when you squeeze them for like 3 months, and for at least 3 months couldnt bend over without being in pain. now its been a yr and they feel like my own breasts but make sure this is what you want.
ok, i agree, stay happy and go an a relaxing vacation, go 2 a spa, swim, have fun! MUCH better to feal good than to look like ur made of plastic.





but if u reely wanna, don;t go overboard, stay smaller than those HUGE girls that fall over cause there so top heavy PLEASE, u don;t wanna look like momy dearest EWW!
If you really want a boob job go for it - people don't realise how small boobs can lower your confidence - but listen to Sarah C and do your research!





It really annoys me when people say things like ''stay natural'' - but what if you don't have any 'natural' boobs (like me)?!
I dont reccomend it. implants will NEVER feel or look absolutely natural and it is a big turn off to guys. Stay natural and beautiful =)


Also implants cost soo much!! wtf haha,.
i wouldn't do it because of many reasons like complications during surgery u have to change them every few years but if its what will make u happy then i'll say ...no don't do it... too risky man
Don't do it. You get scars and it looks so bad. Sometimes the boobs blow up
Dont do it, stay natural, sooooooo much better!
i change my mind dont do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment