Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I wanna talk my mom into letting me get my lip pierced. She is strict on these things. Any advice?

I need to pursued her, alot of my friends have them. I dont want one just because they have one either, i wanted one before they got one. I just dont know how to ask her....I wanna talk my mom into letting me get my lip pierced. She is strict on these things. Any advice?
Im not sure but i would wait until your older because you will change your mind. And you wont have a scar.I wanna talk my mom into letting me get my lip pierced. She is strict on these things. Any advice?
tell her that u were thinking about getting something and that before she says no to here u out and give her the reason that u want ur lip pierced but make sure it is a good reason not something stupid like it will make me look cool
listen to your mom
Convincing your mom is like convincing a nation to walk off of a cliff. It's hard, you might have to wait until you are of age. She's just trying to protect you the best way she knows how since lip piercings are tied with social abnormalities. Have patience.
Here are some tips say that you'll pay for it make sure you have found the place you want to get it pierced at already say that other people have it and it turned out fine..and you can always take it out if u don't want it anymore with minamal scarring. Say that you are responisble and will clean it and take good care of it..that you got good grade[if you did] and if you didnt you will work really hard next year and if you still get bad grades you can take it out and if your birthday is coming up soon say thats what you want for your birthday





Hope i helped





Best answer?
just nag her on and on and on until she lets u LOL





its worked for me :D
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment