Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I get really self-conscious when changing in gym class I'm overweight any tips or advice?

Fake some confidence. Just go in there and change, like everyone else, since they'll probably be to focused on chatting or changing to even notice, and also, if you try and get special treatment like changing in the stall or something then it will only draw attention to you which I'm assuming is the opposite of what you want. Plus, most people don't look like models and stuff when they're changing...I mean, they're putting on sweats and t-shirts.I get really self-conscious when changing in gym class I'm overweight any tips or advice?
RelacoreI get really self-conscious when changing in gym class I'm overweight any tips or advice?
there is this trick where you pull your arms out of your shirt sleeves, and then, very quickly,put your arms through the new shirt. The old shirt will fall off as you put the new one on, and you show hardly any skin. That's what I did, until I had to go to a Catholic school with button down shirts that inhibit the process. Luckily, my new school has a few changing booths.
Love your body no matter what. I am sure everyone in gym class feels the same way fat, thin or whatever. It can be embarrassing changing in front of strangers. Just go in there be confident, change your clothes and move on. Odds are everyone is feeling the same way and if you don't make a big deal of it you will feel more comfortable.
try ur hardest, dont act shy, be friendly.....


change quickly but not so fast it looks strange


as long as ur trying no one will care and believe it or not noone is watching u when u change
i am also overweight and have gym what i find out helps is to where a Long tank top under you're shirt when you are in gym and then you don't have to worry about people starring


i also where a really long top and face the wall when i change


so all anyone can see is my back . also try to find so traits u like about you're self it can be anything physical are just stuff you're good at . then just keep it in mind it really helps (example: i love my height and that i am an awesome dancer .i think about how all the other people don't have my awesome height there all short . )don't let them get u down just b u. good luck
dont worry bout it.....all that matters is what u think about urself.......if any one says any thing tell them to go to hell.....ive been in that type of sitution before....it got to where ididnt care any more...i am who i am and if they didnt like it well oh well
Start eating right and working out. I think you can also go into the bathroom stalls they have there and change.
Dont let no one tear you down or discourage you. Dont let anyone ever tell you that you are fat, if they do you turn to them and say no im P.H.A.T (packin. handsom. and. thick). And people love thickness! Being thick is the new black!
loose some weight bud
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment