Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have my car theory test tomorow so have you got any advice for me on the questions and hazard perception?

I have revised as much as i possibly can. But i wanted some good advice.





thanks.I have my car theory test tomorow so have you got any advice for me on the questions and hazard perception?
I took my theory test 2 months ago when it was shorter and passed first time. For the multipule choice questions, if you have revised using software on your computer then you will of seen just about all of the questions that they will ask you. Read the question 2/3 times and if your not sure then you can flag it and go back later at the end of the test when you have completed all the other questions





I thought my hazard perception went cr*p but I passed as long as you click as soon as you spot a potential hazard then you will be fine, just dont click in a repetitive way and you wont get a white screen. You get a score out of 5 and depending on how soon you click depends on what you score, if you click as asson as you see the hazard you get 5 and if you click half way through the hazard you get 3 and if you miss the hazard completely then you get 0.





I dont know if it has changed but when I did mine there were 14 clips and there was at least one hazard in each clip and one of them had 2.





I remember when I did mine i thought that i had missed the hazard because it was quite far into the clip and i hadent spotted a big hazard but i hadent it was just a small hazard.





5 things to remember:


Dont click repetitively


Click when YOU think something is a hazard, you wont get marked down if you click when you think there is a hazard but the computer doesnt


Dont stop watching the clip after you think you have spotted the hazard, there may be two or you may not of got the correct hazard.


Dont worry if you think you missed a hazard, you probably havent it prob just wasn't as big as you thought it would be.


Stay Calm its not as hard as you think it will be, honest.








Good luckI have my car theory test tomorow so have you got any advice for me on the questions and hazard perception?
Just do your best, good luck
hey , from what i rmeber of it , it wasnt all that difficult, as long as you have revised u should ace it
take your time and read the questions at least twice its not a race so take your time its just all common sense good luck for tomorrow
first of all good luck, if you have revised loads then you will be fine all i can say is make sure your nice and alert so you spot the potential hazards early

No comments:

Post a Comment